Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hmmm 5:43 in the morning, lets talk

I feel the need to talk to someone. I need a chat buddy or something. Not many people to talk to at this time of the morning. Ya know what, I really don't have anything to talk about either.

I am married to an awesome man, but I spend most of my time alone. Sometimes, I just wanna shoot the shit with people.

Anyway, the weightloss has come to a complete and utter stop. No movement. I need to switch things up and see if I can get it moving again. I am kind of in this strange place with my weight. I have a family reunion to attend at the end of this month. Just a little over 20 days away. This has been the date in my mind since feb when i started this weight loss thing again. I desperately wanted to be in the 220's. I don't think it will happen, but if I can get the scale moving again it might be close. After memorial day, I have no goals in mind. Nothing set in stone. Just lose weight gradually, comfortably and eventually get to goal. I want to become increasingly more active. At this point I think I want to lose weight for that one point in and of itself. I WANT to be able to get on my treadmill and jog an entire mile. However, before memorial day I am on a full bore attack on this massive ass of mine and I will do what it takes to make it smaller in the fastest way possible.

This is a different place then I have been in in the past. all it was before was GET TO GOAL GET TO GOAL GET TO GOAL.. Now it is, ok, I have this one important deadline to meet, then, I will do what it takes for the rest of my life to get to a healthy weight, to stay at a healthy weight, and to not be miserable in the process... I just want May 30th to get here and get over with so I am not so focused on the damn calender and the scale. Did any of this make any sense? I have a point I am trying to make and failing horribly in making it.

I have the strangest headache right now. It feels like there is something the size of a marble directly behind the bone above my left eye and it feels like it is trying to break out from the inside.. feels like lots of pressure and pain. sinuses I am sure, but uncomfortable nonetheless.

I don't know if it is the same for everyone, but right below this box I have to type in has a little box under it that says, "Labels for this post e.g. scooters, vacation, fall".. what a strange random list of examples they gave. I like it. Reminds me of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment