Monday, January 3, 2011

Kind of stuck.

I have been trying to use the lose it app and i dont think that it will work because it automatically renews itself at midnight, which screws up my numbers because of my weird schedule. I was really wanting to get this thing going but I can't tell what my numbers are. Like yesterday I was up for 24 hours straight, with no sleep time, so the 8 hours i would sleep I had two meals. It just kept adding up. But then of course it didn't have the meal on there that i had before i went to work.

I truly want to do weight watchers. It seems like something that i would like. I am just waiting on the info that I need to come in the mail and then maybe I can really get started.

I also need to have a talk with my husband, let him know that I am getting back into the swing of losing weight. As much as i love the fact that he takes care of everything and always has something waiting for me to eat when i either get home from work, or wake up after working all night, i just can't walk in to a 2 pound plate of lasagna.

Well I suppose I should get off the computer and get ready for work. I feel exhausted and run down and I have only been up 38 minutes. It is going to be a long day. Just ready to get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment