Thursday, December 30, 2010

A blog for Kristina


I just wanted to put something out there after talking to a friend of mine. We were talking about how we both weighed more now then we did at nine months pregnant. I just wanted to show you something. I think it is important to know that you are not alone. As a matter of fact, thinking about it now, I actually weigh about 25-30 pounds MORE then I did the day before I had my third child. This picture was actually taken the day before I went in to have my daughter. And I don't look in the slightest way, fat. My arms are thin, even my face bent down at a weird angle looks thin. I don't have huge back and side fat flaps. My neck does not have its own personal fat roll.

It is kind of sad that one of my goals is to be my 9 month pregnancy weight. But it is also a motivation. I am glad that I found this picture. I am glad that I can share this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment